Friday, December 18, 2009

And Here We Go.

Hello I am 8 weeks pregnant and going am a very lucky person to not have that much nausea but this week. My friend has had a bad case I would like to say I am lucky. I work in a psych ward and i am thinking that I may have to slow down because that tired stage has hit in. I am taking a break fro christmas and going to see our families in Arkansas I am so excited.. Cannot believe it but I am already showing a little I got the fat pouch you could say. but I am excited I love the rubber band trick around the pants it helps a lot. well I am excited and it will be an adventure for the next 7 months. cannot wait

1 comment:

  1. awwwwww this is too cute! yah having a website for baby hick is the best idea! glad to hear you are doing good lil momma

    ReplyDelete